Volunteering is a way of giving back, of showing gratitude for all we have.
Share A Smile Chicago provides you with the opportunity to match your interests and location. We host meaningful activities that promotes socialization, provide Meals on Wheels and financial support to many community organizations locally and globally. We are always looking for new ways to serve the community and will love to partner with you!
Please send us an email if you are interested firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our primary beneficiary is a senior home on the outskirts of Delhi called Sukhdham. Most of the proceeds from our annual fundraiser go towards food, lodging and medical care for seniors at this facility.
- The Support a Senior program provides meals, toiletries and medical costs for a senior at Sukhdham for an entire year and is $600 per year.
- Meals on Wheels program Volunteers with Barrington Council of Aging (BACOA) and the Dupage Senior Citizen Council.
- Volunteer at The Revere Court Memory Care in South Barrington.
- Volunteers host and support an activity monthly to enable seniors to socialize. Based on the time of the year a theme may be planned and holidays celebrated; Birthdays are recognized, picnics planned, yoga, movies, painting and other workshops- and as with most fun events there is always some music and dancing!